ACS Safety Culture
Safeguarding the Safety and Health of our employees, subcontractors and related personnel is of the utmost importance.
A safe and healthy work environment impacts every measure of ACS success, from quality of work life to productivity and profitability for both our client’s and our own.
The goal of our safety and health program is “zero incidents” on all job sites.
Our goal will be achieved by:
• Commitment to belief that accidents are preventable
• Top management’s commitment to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees
by holding management personnel accountable for all aspects of employee safety and health
• Employee involvement to improve the quality of workspace safety and health
• Committing auditing resources to detect hazards and ensure hazard correction
• Ensuring employees and subcontractors have the knowledge and training to accomplish the
• Recognition that safety does not start at the job site, but with executive management.